Are you looking for the best way to share files with friends or relatives? Bluetooth and cables have always been the most popular ways of sharing files on a variety of devices. However, with the improvement in technology and innovation, software developers have programmed a variety of apps which are excellent in file transfer through a wireless connection. SHAREit is the leading app in this category. It’s an iOS, Android and Windows file transfer tool from SHAREit Technologies Co.Ltd, that provides users with the fastest way to share videos, music, photos and all kinds of files.
SHAREit has the ability to transfer files 200 times faster than Bluetooth, with up to 20MBs per second. Users can transfer gigabytes of files from a computer to a computer in seconds and without cables or USB drives.
Supports cross-platform file transfer
Users are able to share and transfer files to mobile phones, computers, tablets, iOS, Windows Phones and Windows XP/7/8/10.
Simple and easy to use
The app is user-friendly. You can share files with ease by just entering the portal. With just one click, you will be able to replicate your contacts, MMS messages, SMS messages, videos, music, apps, and other files from your old to a new phone or to any other devices.
No USB, No network restriction, No Internet and No data usage is needed
The app transfers files through a wireless system that doesn’t need the usage of data. Users can share their files whenever they want and wherever they are.
All the supported devices with SHAREit find each other automatically as long as they are in range. You will never have to go through the process of pairing your devices each time you want to transfer files.
- No limit on the size of data to be transferred.
- SHAREit has a stable connection while transferring data. The connection doesn’t drop as long as the files are in range.
- The app is available for free download, and it’s light and portable.
- The latest version enables you to check the history of a particular friend through the Recent Devices feature, manage received files with ease through the Received Files feature and scan the QR code in order to connect devices through the Connect to PC function.
- SHAREit supports the batch transfer of files and allows users to send files to multiple recipients at the same time.
- The app is secure and promotes users privacy as shared files are saved directly on devices and not in the cloud.
- Users have to be within range for their devices to be detected.
- The app also features advertisement, but this is expected in almost all the free apps.
SHAREit is a must have app for all individuals who would like to share or transfer their contents at a lightening speed. If you are tired of having to find a USB cable or go through the Bluetooth pairing process before you can transfer files, then you should launch your app store, download, install and try SHAREit.